Dr. Kevin Artley
MB ChB, MD, FRCOG, FRANZCOG
Dr John “Kevin” Artley is a UK trained Specialist and has been involved in the field of Assisted Reproductive Therapies since 1985. He qualified from Leicester University in 1984 and chose to specialize in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. He completed his training at Cambridge University with the pioneers of IVF and was a member of the original clinical and design team for one the world renowned Assisted Conception Unit at Guys and Thomas’s Hospital in London. In 1995 Kevin campaigned for improvements for patients to access fertility care and IVF and successfully designed and orchestrated the establishment of The Burton Centre for Reproductive Medicine in the UK.
Kevin performs laparoscopic surgery for female patients and microsurgical sperm retrieval for male patients.
Always passionate about care provision in the public sector, Kevin also works as an Emergency Department Consultant at King Edward Memorial Hospital.
For further information on Dr Artley please visit www.drkevinartley.com
Special areas of interest:
- Investigation & treatment of Female infertility
- Investigation & treatment of Male infertility including surgical sperm recovery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Management of patients requiring pre-implantation genetic testing
- Assisted donor conception and surrogacy
- Reproductive endocrinology including PCOS
- Fertility preservation for medical as well as social reasons