About Concept Fertility Centre
Founded in 1982, Concept Fertility Centre offers the most comprehensive range of fertility services available in Western Australia.
Concept Fertility has been at the forefront of Assisted Reproductive Technology since its inception. It relocated to King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women, in Subiaco, Western Australia in 1987 and moved into our new purpose built facility on Nicholson Rd in Subiaco in late 2009. Our consultant gynaecologists are all experienced in the specialist treatment of infertility. The scientists have had over 40 years of experience in the fields of semenology, embryology, biochemistry and early foetal development. Concept is committed to the pursuit of excellence in all of our services, and to help achieve this goal we are;
- Accredited to the ISO 9001 standard in health care
- Accredited by the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee
- Accredited by the National Associations of Testing Authorities
- Licensed by the Reproductive Technology Council
- Hold a Private Hospital License
- To promote greater awareness to the public on the causes, diagnosis and treatment modalities of infertility, using the basic premise that infertility is a condition of a man and woman, who are desirous, but unable to have their own baby without assistance.
- To clinically assist all infertile couples within Western Australia to achieve that greatest gift of all, a beautiful healthy baby.
- To undertake research in the specific fields of Assisted Reproduction in order to further the opportunities for infertile couples.
- To provide consultancies to specialists worldwide in order to assist them to provide state-of-the-art infertility services to their patients.